Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another fabulous weekend:)

Hello blog followers!!!
   Look im posting another blog in less than 5 days!! Youre welcome mom:) I officially love weekends in Florence. Theres no question. Not having class on Fridays, combined with not having a schedule is the greatest. Yesterday was Saturday, we got up fairly early and were gonna "hike" We had no plan, no idea where we were going to go, but that was ok:) We met some of our friends that we were going to "hike" with and got some sandwiches from a little stand that our cooking teacher told us about. There is like 50 different choices and theyre all 2.50 euro! How awesome is that?! My favorite out of all the ones we got was a proscuitto with soft goat cheese and arugula. Oh it was insane, the roll that it was one was crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, not too bready not too cheesy. It was perfect. So then we started walking and I remembered this place that I had seen while I was running that just looked like a bunch of zig zag steps up into the woods so we did that. We started walking and got to the top and there were some Native American musicians (random) and you could see the entire city, the Arno and the Duomo and everything for miles and miles, it was incredible. There are a few pictures on facebook, but none of the view pictures do it any justice. Then we just chilled for the rest of the day, bought some new nail polish, made a tiramisu that actually turned out. It only took me babysitting the pan for about 24 hours while the cream turned into cream. It was wonderful:) And then today we slept in a little and woke up and went to yoga which again was fabulous, I went for another Italy run along the Arno. It was wonderful:) The only thing that is missing from this place is Michael Weller. If he was here, it would be perfect. But guess what!!! Only 40 more days! Im so excited to see that boy=]
   Ok I think its time for us to watch Ratatouille, so I can be even more inspired to cook:) Thank you for keeping up with this crazy blog thing. I will absolutely take a picture of my Batik tomorrow and maybe some more prints in photography if we do that tomorrow. I shall post soon!

ps I miss my Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment